Willie Nelson's annual Fourth of July Picnic concert will take place in Fort Worth, Texas, home to the famous gathering in 2004, 2005 and 2006. The Fourth of July Picnic coincides with the final night of Willie Nelson's Country Throwdown tour. The tour's headliners will perform on the outdoor stage of Billy Bob's Texas, while other artists will perform inside the air-conditioned venue. Additional artists on the Country Throwdown include Jamey Johnson, Randy Houser, Lee Brice, Craig Campbell, Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real and Drake White. Meanwhile, the picnic will feature friends and family like Ray Price, David Allan Coe, Paula Nelson and more. Tickets are $30. Because of the unique inside-outside nature of this year's event, organizers have set a headcount limit and expect a quick sellout.
- Willie Nelson Announces Lineup for Fourth of July Picnic
- Country Royalty Convene at We're All for the Hall Concert
- David Allan Coe Injured in Florida Traffic Accident
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Country Music Radio Gets a Foothold in New York City
- OFFSTAGE: Why Jason Aldean Should Cover David Allan Coe at Wrigley Field