Kenny Chesney was surprised by a guest appearance from George Jones in Lexington, Ky., on Saturday night (May 14). Jones strolled onto the Rupp Arena stage as Chesney was performing "Small Y'All," a novelty tune Chesney recorded for his latest album, Hemingway's Whiskey, after being a fan of Jones' version for many years. Jones also appears on the album version. After the band broke into "I Don't Need Your Rockin' Chair," Chesney invited Jones to stay onstage to perform the classic country ballad, "He Stopped Loving Her Today."
- George Jones Tribute Concert Brings Out Country Music Titans
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- CMA Awards: Blake Shelton, Florida Georgia Line Win in Two Categories
- BMI Celebrates Songwriter Dean Dillon With Its Icon Award