Kenny Chesney has sold more than 1 million tickets for his Goin' Coastal tour this year. The achievement marks his eighth time surpassing a million tickets in a year. He has sold more than 10 million tickets since 2002. However, Chesney spent most of 2010 away from touring to work on film projects. "We've had a blast so far with Goin' Coastal and there have already been so many memorable moments," he said. "After taking time off in 2010, seeing all the fans out there still supporting me really puts a smile on my face, and to know that they're having fun makes it all worthwhile." The tour will continue Thursday (June 2) in Charlotte, N.C.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Jason Aldean's Old Boots, New Dirt Is Nation's Best-Selling Album
- Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw Face Awkward Questions
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards