Carrie Underwood, Gary Allan and Darius Rucker are among those who will be volunteering their time during the second annual ACM Lifting Lives Music Camp taking place June 26-July 1 in Nashville. Little Big Town, Wynonna, producer Mark Bright and songwriters Odie Blackmon and Brett James will also offer their time to the program aimed at individuals with developmental disabilities. Funded by the Academy of Country Music, the camp enables the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center in its work to improve the lives of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families through research, training and service. Activities planned during the camp include a recording session with Underwood and Bright, a songwriting session with Allan, Blackmon and James and a live performance with Rucker at the Grand Ole Opry.
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"
- Thompson Square, Kree Harrison Answer Wynonna's Call
- Willie Nelson's Duets Album Arriving Oct. 15
- Bill Engvall Could Be the New Kellie Pickler on Dancing With the Stars
- Willie Nelson Duets Album to Feature Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert