Kenny Chesney will join the CMA Songwriter Series in Boston on Aug. 25 at the Royale Nightclub, a newly-renovated opera house in the city's theater district. This is Chesney's first time participating in the series, as well as the series' first show in Boston. Chesney will be joined by three songwriters whose work has been covered by Chesney -- Matraca Berg ("You and Tequila"), Brett James ("When the Sun Goes Down," "Out Last Night"), Craig Wiseman ("The Good Stuff," "Summertime") -- and series host Bob DiPiero. Tickets go on sale Friday (July 1) at noon ET via Ticketmaster. Tickets are $75 for VIP seating, $45 for floor seating and $30 for general admission.
- Deana Carter Out With Southern Way of Life in December
- Chet Flippo's Friends and Family Celebrate His Life
- Miranda Lambert, Kip Moore in Boston for CMA Songwriters Series
- Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell Revisit Their Rich Past at New York Concert
- Dolly Parton, Alison Krauss Featured on Tribute to Late Songwriter Ron Davies