Big Machine Records has secured naming rights for the Brickyard 400 race at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway on July 31. It will be the first time a record label has presented a nationally-televised race at the speedway. In addition, the label and the speedway are collaborating on a morning festival that will feature artists on Big Machine's roster, including Rascal Flatts, who will play a mini-concert prior to the race and sing the national anthem. In addition, Reba McEntire will perform "America the Beautiful" while newcomers Justin Moore, The Band Perry, Brantley Gilbert and Thomas Rhett will perform acoustic sets.
- Jake Owen's "Beachin'" Arrives at No. 1, Miranda Lambert's Platinum Stays There
- Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert Among Top Sellers at Mid-Year
- Babes, Bars and Beyond: Country Music Drinks Itself to Health
- Blake Shelton Blazes In With No. 1 Song, "My Eyes"
- Willie Nelson Conquers Album Chart With Band of Brothers