Singer-songwriter Randy Houser, 34, has announced his engagement to another singer-songwriter, 29-year-old Jessa Lee Yantz, People magazine reports. A wedding date was not announced, but the couple plan to marry during a ceremony in the Dominican Republic. Houser is best known for hits such as "Boots On" and "Anything Goes." Houser told the magazine, "I finally found the person that I can't be without. Jessa makes me a better person every day, and I look forward to spending the rest of my life with her."
- Jerrod Niemman Floats to the Top With "Drink to That All Night"
- Dan + Shay's Where It All Began Tops Album Chart in Dynamic Debut
- Johnny Cash Scores Comeback Triumph With Out Among the Stars
- Eric Church's The Outsiders Is Top Side Once Again
- Luke Bryan's Spring Break 6 Bows In as Country's Best-Selling Album