Zac Brown, Sheryl Crow, Vince Gill and Emmylou Harris will perform together at an All for the Hall fundraising concert for the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on Sept. 13 in Los Angeles. The musicians will follow the "guitar pull" format -- sharing the stage and taking turns with songs and stories. Held at Club Nokia, seating options are 10 for $10,000, five for $5,000 or single seats for $1,000. Gill and Harris are both members of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame