Miranda Lambert has shifted from Columbia Nashville to RCA Nashville as part of a restructuring at Sony Music Nashville, according to Country Aircheck. Josh Thompson, who released his debut album in Columbia Nashville, has also moved to RCA Nashville. Lambert's upcoming solo album, Four the Record, is due Nov. 1. Sara Evans, Jake Owen and Chris Young are also on the RCA Nashville roster. Other labels under the Sony Music Nashville umbrella include BNA Records and Arista Records. At least 12 employees at Sony Music Nashville have exited the company as a part of the restructuring last week.
- Kip Moore Kicks Off the Mtn. Dew CMT Summer Concert Series
- Joe Nichols' "Yeah" Rolls In as No. 1 Song
- Dierks Bentley Leads Mtn. Dew CMT Summer Concert Series
- Jake Owen's "Beachin'" Arrives at No. 1, Miranda Lambert's Platinum Stays There
- Will Maddie & Tae Offend the Offenders With "Girl in a Country Song"?