Miranda Lambert has shifted from Columbia Nashville to RCA Nashville as part of a restructuring at Sony Music Nashville, according to Country Aircheck. Josh Thompson, who released his debut album in Columbia Nashville, has also moved to RCA Nashville. Lambert's upcoming solo album, Four the Record, is due Nov. 1. Sara Evans, Jake Owen and Chris Young are also on the RCA Nashville roster. Other labels under the Sony Music Nashville umbrella include BNA Records and Arista Records. At least 12 employees at Sony Music Nashville have exited the company as a part of the restructuring last week.
- George Strait Sells Out Final Date of Cowboy Rides Away Tour
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- George Strait Announces All-Star Cast for Final Concert
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Duck Dynasty Holiday Album Eagles In to Top the Chart