The rising popularity of music festivals seems only outpaced by the rising price tags that fans end up paying for them, but some festivals are still a real value. The BayFest Music Festival in Mobile, Ala., is one, and has been for the past 17 years. Drawing top artists in genres like country, modern rock, jazz and rap, fans get three days of early-October fun for only $45 -- that's less than most single concerts. But CMT can do even better. With our King and Queen of BayFest Sweeps, one lucky fan and a guest will get the royal, all-inclusive, roll-out-the-red-carpet treatment with free VIP admission and airfare, a five-star hotel for three nights, free drinks and grub in the festival's VIP reception area and even a guitar signed by the BayFest artists. Artists like Reba McEntire, Lady Antebellum, Kid Rock, Rascal Flatts, Alan Jackson, Little Big Town, Toby Keith, Blake Shelton and Wynonna, to be exact. And that's just the country lineup. In tough economic times, it sure would be nice to feel like royalty for a few days, right? And to hold on to summer for just a little bit longer, so enter now.
- The Band Perry Lift Lives With the Academy of Country Music
- Country Music's Greatest Eats Reveals Stars' Recipes and Memories
- 2014 CMA Music Festival Reveals Talent for Daytime Concerts
- Songwriter Jesse Winchester Dies at Age 69
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"