Randy Travis will celebrate his 25th anniversary as a member of the Grand Ole Opry on Oct. 4, performing with Carrie Underwood and Josh Turner, among many others. Travis released a duets album, Anniversary Celebration, in June. Travis will perform songs from the album with his guests, which also include John Anderson, Connie Smith, Joe Stampley and Gene Watson. Travis was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry early in his career following traditional country hits like "On the Other Hand" and "1982." In related news, Travis will discuss his album and perform several songs Wednesday (Sept. 21) at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles. He has won seven Grammys.
- Country Music Hall of Fame Inducts Mac Wiseman, Hank Cochran, Ronnie Milsap
- Miranda Lambert Tops Country Album Summit for Second Week
- Rhonda Vincent Bows Equally to Bluegrass and Country in New Album
- George Jones Adds Alan Jackson and Others to His Final Concert
- George Jones Adds Garth Brooks, Kid Rock to Nashville Lineup