Lady Antebellum and Miranda Lambert are just two of the top country acts confirmed for the 2012 San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo taking place Feb. 9-26 at the AT&T Center/Freeman Coliseum Grounds. The complete concert lineup features Chris Young (Feb. 9), Keith Urban (Feb. 11), Hot Chelle Rae (Feb. 12), Ronnie Dunn (Feb. 13), Tenth Avenue North (Feb. 14), The Band Perry (Feb. 15), the Josh Abbott Band (Feb. 16), Lady Antebellum (Feb. 17), Jake Owen (Feb. 18), Joe Nichols (Feb. 19), El Trono De Mexico (Feb. 19), Lambert (Feb. 21 ), Rodney Atkins (Feb. 22), Alan Jackson (Feb. 23) and Dierks Bentley (Feb. 25). The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo is one of the biggest rodeo event in the nation. Tickets are already on sale for Young, The Band Perry, Hot Chelle Rae and Tenth Avenue North. Tickets for the other shows go on sale Tuesday (Nov. 1) via Ticketmaster and the event's official website.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton Tops Album List With Bringing Back the Sunshine
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Inducts Four New Members