At age 80, George Jones is continuing to tour with concerts scheduled this weekend and more than 30 additional dates planned in the U.S. and Canada through November 2012. His tour dates include shows Friday (Oct. 28) in Elkhart, Ind., Saturday (Oct. 29) in Waukegan, Ill., and Sunday (Oct. 30) in Green Bay, Wis. His roadwork for the year concludes Dec. 17 in Tulsa, Okla. He returns to the road in February and will head to Canada for a 10-day tour in May. "I'm always excited to get back out on the road, and we're working up new shows and new songs," Jones said. "I'm feelin' great and givin' the road hell!" Jones was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 1992.
- George Jones Tribute Concert Brings Out Country Music Titans
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- CMA Awards: Blake Shelton, Florida Georgia Line Win in Two Categories
- BMI Celebrates Songwriter Dean Dillon With Its Icon Award