Rosanne Cash, Rodney Crowell and their daughter Chelsea Crowell will headline the Generations Against the Death Penalty benefit concert on Dec. 19 at the 3rd & Lindsley nightclub in Nashville. Also scheduled to perform are John Hiatt and daughter Lilly Hiatt, Gail Davies and son Chris Scruggs and Ranger Doug (Riders in the Sky, the Time Jumpers) and son James Green. Proceeds from the show will go to Tennesseans for Alternatives to the Death Penalty (TADP). General admission tickets are $30 each. Gold circle seating is $75 per person and includes two drink tickets. Tickets may be purchased through www.3rdandlindsley.com and at the door.
- Stagecoach Festival: Scorching Heat and Lots of George Jones Songs
- Country New Year's Eve: Who's Playing Where
- Rosanne Cash, Rodney Crowell Together Again for Anti-Death Penalty Benefit
- Rosanne Cash, Rodney Crowell Unite for Anti-Death Penalty Concert
- HOT DISH: Blake Shelton Has Plenty to Smile About These Days