"We Owned the Night" remains at No. 1 for a second week on Billboard's country airplay chart. "We're still on a high from getting this album released and in our fans' hands," said Dave Haywood. "We've been out on the road every night witnessing firsthand how it's been embraced, but having all the support from country radio and now getting a Grammy nomination for the album takes it to another level." The band's next tour date is Thursday (Dec. 8) in LaCrosse, Wis.
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- Around the Web: Florida Georgia Line Reach a Mile Marker
- Blake Shelton Brings the Party to 2013 CMA Music Festival
- Blake Shelton Recaptures Album Peak, Tim McGraw Owns Top Song