Emmylou Harris will sing at the Grand Ole Opry on Jan. 21 to celebrate 20 years of membership. Harris will be joined by Vince Gill, Rodney Crowell and Shawn Colvin. Gill and Crowell are former members of Harris' Hot Band. Colvin, one of Harris' frequent touring partners, will be making her Opry debut. Diamond Rio is also confirmed to perform. The Grand Ole Opry will take place at the Ryman Auditorium that night. Harris became an Opry member on Jan. 25, 1992, and was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2008.
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame