Dierks Bentley, Darius Rucker and Will Hoge are among the performers scheduled for free concerts in Indianapolis leading up to Super Bowl XLVI. The concerts from a variety of genres will take place between Jan. 27 through Feb. 5 in the Super Bowl Village along Georgia Street. Bentley and Hoge will perform on Jan. 29. Rucker's performance date has not yet been announced. Super Bowl XLVI will be held at Lucas Oil Field on Feb. 5.
- OFFSTAGE: The Day Will Hoge Quit His Day Job
- Eric Church, Hunter Hayes Lead ACM Nominations
- Grammy Nominations: Hunter Hayes, Lumineers, Alabama Shakes on Best New Artist List
- OFFSTAGE: Eli Young Band, Will Hoge Talk Nashville Theme
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Welcomes Mary Chapin Carpenter, Three Others