Lee Brice and members of his band escaped injury Saturday (Jan. 21) when their tour bus caught on fire while parked outside Toby Keith's Bar and Grill in Mesa, Ariz. Brice was sleeping when the fire began, he told KNXV-TV in Phoenix. "We had to run off, and within a couple of minutes, it was in flames," he said. "The whole back of the lounge was apparently burned through." He and his band lost part of their wardrobe in the blaze, but firefighters were able to remove luggage and equipment from inside the bus. Brice is scheduled to be in Nashville for a Monday afternoon (Jan. 23) party celebrating the success of "Crazy Girl," the Eli Young Band's No. 1 hit he wrote with Liz Rose. Brice will resume touring with a Wednesday night concert in Athens, Ohio.
- Tim McGraw Will Make the Rounds at Major Music Festivals
- Carrie Underwood Heading to Florida for Labor Day Weekend Festival
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Florida Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard Hurt in Dirt Bike Accident
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park