Rascal Flatts bassist-vocalist Jay DeMarcus and his wife, CMT Insider correspondent Allison DeMarcus, are expecting the birth of their second child this summer, the couple announced Wednesday (Jan. 25). The musician and his wife, a former Miss Tennessee, were married in Nashville in 2004 and welcomed their first child, daughter Madeline Leigh, on Dec. 17, 2010. "This was definitely a huge surprise, but we're so thankful and excited that Maddie is going to have a brother or sister," he said. "We're really gonna have our hands full!" His wife added, "Jay and I are thrilled about completing our family. Madeline is going to love having a sibling, and we are bracing ourselves for the many sleepless nights ahead."
- OFFSTAGE: Blake Shelton to Go Motorboatin'
- Hunter Hayes' "Wanted" Goes Triple Platinum
- Carrie Underwood Pays Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims at 2013 CMT Music Awards
- Florida Georgia Line's Dreams Come True With CMT Music Awards
- Healing in the Heartland Concert Raises $6 Million for Tornado Relief