Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert have been confirmed to sing a duet version of "America the Beautiful" prior to Super Bowl XLVI on Sunday (Feb. 5). This will mark their first TV performance as a married couple. Their recording of the song is now available at iTunes. In related news, Shelton will return as a judge on NBC's The Voice in an episode airing following the game. Lambert, who is currently headlining her On Fire tour, makes her acting debut during a guest appearance on the Feb. 8 episode of NBC's Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Lambert and Shelton co-wrote her latest single, "Over You."
- CMA Awards Add Lambert, Shelton, Urban
- Kenny Chesney Has America's Top Country Song With "American Kids"
- Taylor Swift Receives Avalanche of Platinum Certifications
- Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Miranda Lambert Head Toward Fashion Runway
- Miranda Lambert's CMA Entertainer of the Year Nom Is One for the Ladies