Rascal Flatts will headline the inaugural Music for Champions benefit event on March 19 at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando, Fla. The concert will launch the 34th annual Arnold Palmer Invitational golf tournament, and all concert proceeds will benefit the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and the T.J. Martell Foundation for leukemia, cancer and AIDS research. An additional performer will be announced within the next few weeks. Tickets are now available for $50. Rascal Flatts' new album, Changed, will be released on April 3.
- OFFSTAGE: Blake Shelton to Go Motorboatin'
- Hunter Hayes' "Wanted" Goes Triple Platinum
- Carrie Underwood Pays Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims at 2013 CMT Music Awards
- Florida Georgia Line's Dreams Come True With CMT Music Awards
- Healing in the Heartland Concert Raises $6 Million for Tornado Relief