A Kenny Chesney fan has been arrested for trespassing on the singer's property on Wednesday morning (Feb. 15), according to The Associated Press. Melissa Mansfield of Murrieta, Calif., was arrested around 2 a.m. and charged with trespassing and public intoxication. She was discovered in a bathroom near a swimming pool at his Nashville-area home after apparently sneaking around a fence, sheriff's deputies told WKRN-TV in Nashville. She had reportedly been drinking wine and smoking. Chesney was not home at the time and has no connection with the woman, according to his publicist.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Jason Aldean's Old Boots, New Dirt Is Nation's Best-Selling Album
- Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw Face Awkward Questions
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards