Joe Nichols and wife Heather are expecting their first child together this spring, the couple announced Tuesday (Feb. 21) via People magazine. Nichols married Heather Singleton in 2007. "After trying to have a baby for so long, we are thrilled to announce that I am pregnant," she told the magazine. Nichols has a 13-year-old daughter, Ashelyn, 13, from a prior relationship. His tour resumes with shows on March 3 in Vienna, W.Va., and March 4 in Gettysburg, Pa.
- Garth Brooks Reclaims Country Album Crown With Blame It All on My Roots
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Cassadee Pope's Frame by Frame Bows as Top Album
- Billy Currington's "Hey Girl" Docks at No. 1, Crash My Party Still Top Album
- Joe Nichols Starts Fresh With Crickets