A Johnny Cash tribute concert will be held in Austin, Texas, on April 20. Kenny Chesney and Ronnie Dunn have been confirmed as performers, as well as Shooter Jennings, Jamey Johnson and Kris Kristofferson. Tickets go on sale Wednesday (Feb. 29). The concert will be titled "We Walk the Line: A Celebration of the Music of Johnny Cash" and will take place at the Austin City Limits Live venue in downtown Austin. Additional performers include the Carolina Chocolate Drops, Ray LaMontagne, Amy Lee, Lucinda Williams and Soundgarden's Chris Cornell. Cash died in 2003. He would have turned 80 on Feb. 26.
- Johnny Cash Leads 10 Finds for Record Store Day
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Jimmy Buffett, Emmylou Harris, Vince Gill, Lyle Lovett Honor a Friend
- Dierks Bentley, Eric Church Join Levon Helm Tribute Concert
- NASHVILLE SKYLINE: The Big Country Music Tent
- Buddy Miller, Jim Lauderdale Launching Satellite Radio Show