Randy Houser and his wife, Jessa Lee Houser, welcomed their first child, a baby boy, on Tuesday morning (March 6) in Nashville. They have named the baby West Yantz Houser. (Jessa Lee's maiden name is Yantz.) The couple married in a private ceremony in the Dominican Republic in September. Houser's hits include "Boots On" and "Anything Goes." He is expected to release a new single on Stoney Creek Records in May, with an album due later this year.
- Jerrod Niemman Floats to the Top With "Drink to That All Night"
- Dan + Shay's Where It All Began Tops Album Chart in Dynamic Debut
- Johnny Cash Scores Comeback Triumph With Out Among the Stars
- Eric Church's The Outsiders Is Top Side Once Again
- Luke Bryan's Spring Break 6 Bows In as Country's Best-Selling Album