Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley and Alan Jackson will be featured on John Fogerty's upcoming album, Wrote a Song for Everyone, his first project for Vanguard Records. The collection will feature collaborations between the former Creedence Clearwater Revival frontman and several rock and country artists on classic compositions and songs from his albums. The full list of credits has not been revealed, but the project will feature Foo Fighters on "Fortunate Son" and Bob Seger on "Who'll Stop the Rain." It also includes collaborations with My Morning Jacket, Dawes and other artists to be announced later. Set for release this fall, the album title comes from a song first released on CCR's 1969 album, Green River.
- HOT DISH: Taylor Swift Is Tearing Up the Charts
- John Fogerty Teams With Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Others for New Album
- CMT Music Awards Host Kid Rock Says He'll Never Purposely Cut a Country Album
- Steve Azar Takes the Ride of a Lifetime With Bob Seger
- Legendary Record Producer Barry Beckett Dies