George Jones is continuing to recuperate at home after being dismissed Tuesday (April 3) from a Nashville-area hospital for treatment of an upper respiratory infection. The 80-year-old singer was hospitalized Thursday (March 29) after canceling a March 24 concert in Peoria, Ill. Initially scheduled for an overnight stay, he remained in the hospital where he was treated with antibiotics. According to the Country Music Hall of Fame member's website, he will resume his touring schedule with an April 20 appearance at a casino in Mahnomen, Minn.
- George Jones Tribute Concert Brings Out Country Music Titans
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- CMA Awards: Blake Shelton, Florida Georgia Line Win in Two Categories
- BMI Celebrates Songwriter Dean Dillon With Its Icon Award