Joe Nichols and his wife Heather welcomed a daughter, Dylan River Nichols, on Tuesday (April 17). She weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces. This is the couple's first child together. They were wed in 2007. "We have been trying to have a baby together for many years, and this gift is not something we take for granted," Nichols said. His daughter Ashelyn is 13. Nichols' No. 1 hits include "Brokenheartsville," "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" and "Gimmie That Girl."
- Garth Brooks Reclaims Country Album Crown With Blame It All on My Roots
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Cassadee Pope's Frame by Frame Bows as Top Album
- Billy Currington's "Hey Girl" Docks at No. 1, Crash My Party Still Top Album
- Joe Nichols Starts Fresh With Crickets