Groundbreaking ceremonies for the OK Kids Korral in Oklahoma City will be held May 18 to coincide with the ninth annual Toby Keith & Friends Golf Classic. The new facility is being supported by the Toby Keith Foundation, which was founded by the singer in 2006 to create a retreat for families of children being treated for cancer at the OU Medical Center. The OK Kids Korral will provide daytime and overnight lodging for pediatric patients and their families, as well as a game room, a movie theater and a center for learning about cancer and the available treatments. Keith's golf classic also begins May 19 with a dinner and auction of celebrity memorabilia. Last year's event raised $650,000.
- OFFSTAGE: Toby Keith Says Moore, Okla., Is the "Reason I Never Moved to Nashville"
- Around the Web: Toby Keith Stands With Moore, Okla.
- OFFSTAGE: Country Stars Praying and Tweeting for Oklahoma
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On