Chris Young, Scotty McCreery and Casey James are among the artists who will sign autographs at the Fan Fair Hall during the CMA Music Festival taking place June 7-10 in Nashville. Lauren Alaina, Montgomery Gentry, Craig Morgan and Joe Nichols will also be appearing, among many others. A red carpet area has been added this year, allowing fans to take photos of artists arriving at the Fan Fair Hall inside the Nashville Convention Center. Fans may enter a drawing for a place in autograph lines at the CMA Music Festival's website. Daily tickets to the Fan Fair Hall are $25 -- or $20 if purchased with a ticket to the CMA Music Festival's nightly concerts.
- Garth Brooks Reclaims Country Album Crown With Blame It All on My Roots
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Cassadee Pope's Frame by Frame Bows as Top Album
- Billy Currington's "Hey Girl" Docks at No. 1, Crash My Party Still Top Album
- Joe Nichols Starts Fresh With Crickets