Glen Campbell will serve as grand marshal of the eighth annual CMA Music Festival kick-off parade taking place June 6 in downtown Nashville. Inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame in 2005, he is continuing his farewell tour after being diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease and releasing his final album of new material, Ghost on the Canvas, in 2011. Others participating in the parade include Little Big Town, Bill Anderson, Lynn Anderson, Katie Armiger, Craig Campbell, Bucky Covington, Cowboy Troy, Ira Dean, Due West, Flynnville Train, Colt Ford, the Grascals, Randy Montana, Lorrie Morgan, Trent Tomlinson, Trailer Choir and Rhonda Vincent, among others. The parade begins at 11 a.m. and will be followed by a free block party at 12:30 p.m. at the Riverfront stage featuring Little Big Town, Brazilbilly, Eric Lee Beddingfield and the LoCash Cowboys. The CMA Music Festival takes place June 7-10.
- Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert Set for Country Thunder
- 2014 CMA Music Festival Reveals Talent for Daytime Concerts
- Crash My Party Rebounds to Topple Blame It All on My Roots
- Thomas Rhett Single Scores Third Week at No. 1, Luke Bryan Again Has Top Album
- Hunter Hayes Debut Album Makes Long Climb to No. 1