Rosanne Cash, Willie Nelson, Dierks Bentley and the Civil Wars will perform at the Johnny Cash Music Festival on Oct. 5 in Jonesboro, Ark. Tickets for the second annual event go on sale Friday (May 25) at 10 a.m. Proceeds will fund the restoration of Johnny Cash's boyhood home in Dyess, Ark. Tickets are available on the festival's official website and are priced at $150, $75 and $37.50, plus fees and taxes. The $150 ticket entitles the bearer to a meet-and-greet with the artists at Arkansas State University's Convocation Center prior to the concert.
- Garth Brooks Reclaims Country Album Crown With Blame It All on My Roots
- 10 Notable New Books for Music Fans
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck Dynasty Holiday Album Eagles In to Top the Chart
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame