Toby Keith's recent golf classic in Oklahoma City raised $664,000 to help build the OK Kids Korral, which will give families a place to stay when children are admitted to the Oklahoma University Medical Center Children's Hospital and other nearby facilities. Keith helped break ground for the building prior to the event's charity dinner, auction and golf classic. "In my job, you get to go to a lot of places and see a lot of things, but there's not much in my world that's more gratifying or important than helping these families," he said. "Turning dirt on this project is a big moment for me and a lot of other people who've been a part of making it happen."
- OFFSTAGE: Toby Keith Says Moore, Okla., Is the "Reason I Never Moved to Nashville"
- Around the Web: Toby Keith Stands With Moore, Okla.
- OFFSTAGE: Country Stars Praying and Tweeting for Oklahoma
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On