Eric Church, Brad Paisley and Hank Williams Jr. will perform outdoors in downtown Nashville during the CMT Music Awards on Wednesday (June 6), giving fans without show tickets a chance to be a part of the live event. The outdoor performances, a part of the event for the first time in the show's 11-year-history, were announced Tuesday at a press conference with hosts Toby Keith and actress Kristen Bell. The live segments will take place on the Bridgestone Arena plaza. Fans are encouraged to arrive no later than 7 p.m. to participate in the event.
- OFFSTAGE: Toby Keith Says Moore, Okla., Is the "Reason I Never Moved to Nashville"
- Around the Web: Toby Keith Stands With Moore, Okla.
- OFFSTAGE: Country Stars Praying and Tweeting for Oklahoma
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On