Jake Owen and his wife are expecting a baby daughter in November, according to People magazine. Owen and Lacey Buchanan became engaged on April 7 when Owen brought her onstage and proposed during a concert in Vero Beach, Fla. They married on May 7. "We actually found out Lacey was pregnant after I had asked her dad for his permission," Owen told People. "From the day I met her, there was no doubt in my mind I wanted to marry her, and we always knew we wanted a family."
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- OFFSTAGE: Brad Paisley, Keith Urban Reflect on Father's Day
- OFFSTAGE: Back When Jake Owen Was Just a Fan
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen Clarify Change of Plans at CMA Music Festival