Miranda Lambert has rescheduled three more concerts after her doctor ordered her to continue on voice rest for another week. Thursday's (July 12) show in Orange Beach, Ala., has been moved to Oct. 4. Friday's concert in Atlanta will now take place Oct. 5, and Saturday's appearance near Birmingham, Ala., has been rescheduled for Oct. 6. Last week, she canceled a festival appearance in Varysburg, N.Y., and rescheduled a date in Scranton, Pa. A spokesperson said she was placed on voice rest for "overextending" her voice. "I'm so sorry to disappoint the fans that have already bought tickets to see me," Miranda said in a written statement. "I'm taking care of my voice, and I can't wait to get on the road again and bring you a hell of a show."
- OFFSTAGE: Miranda Lambert Has to Triple Her Childhood Recipe
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Kenny Rogers, Kid Rock Surprise Fans at LP Field
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: Crazy Moments With Jason Aldean, Kellie Pickler and More
- Carrie Underwood Wins Video of the Year at 2013 CMT Music Awards