Lady Antebellum and Alison Krauss & Union Station Featuring Jerry Douglas are among the acts performing at this weekend's Hard Rock Calling music festival at London's Hyde Park. The event began Friday (July 13) with Soundgarden and Iggy & the Stooges scheduled to appear on the main stage. Lady Antebellum will appear Saturday on the main stage, followed by John Fogerty and Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band. Paul Simon headlines Sunday with music from his 1986 album, Graceland. Krauss and her band will appear immediately prior to Simon's performance. Other performers during the festival include the Punch Brothers, Robert Randolph and singer-songwriter Robert Ellis.
- Around the Web: The Civil Wars Still Aren't Talking to One Another
- CMT Edge Sampler Available as Free Download at Amazon.com
- 10 Top Moments From Americana Music Festival
- Bonnie Raitt, Richard Thompson Provide Magical Moments at Americana Awards
- Lady Antebellum, Alison Krauss & Union Station at London's Hyde Park This Weekend