Glen Campbell has canceled his tour dates in Australia and New Zealand for next month. Campbell's representative cited travel concerns for the cancellations. "While the tour in the U.S. is going well, and Glen is comfortable, he felt the long plane ride to Australia was more than he wanted to do," the representative said. Six of the shows were planned with Kenny Rogers; local country artists will now support the tour. Campbell's next U.S. date will be Saturday (July 21) in Cary, N.C., with dates scheduled through October.
- HOT DISH: Prayers Answered With Latest Hall of Fame Inductees
- Hall of Fame Crowd Kept Guessing Names of New Inductees
- Country Hall of Fame Elects Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement
- Country Music Hall of Fame Member Gordon Stoker Dies at Age 88
- George Jones Adds Alan Jackson and Others to His Final Concert