Glen Campbell has canceled his tour dates in Australia and New Zealand for next month. Campbell's representative cited travel concerns for the cancellations. "While the tour in the U.S. is going well, and Glen is comfortable, he felt the long plane ride to Australia was more than he wanted to do," the representative said. Six of the shows were planned with Kenny Rogers; local country artists will now support the tour. Campbell's next U.S. date will be Saturday (July 21) in Cary, N.C., with dates scheduled through October.
- Country Music Cruise Sweepstakes: Win a Trip With Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers and Others
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Kenny Rogers, Kid Rock Surprise Fans at LP Field
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: Crazy Moments With Jason Aldean, Kellie Pickler and More
- CMT Music Awards: Go Behind the Scenes With Our Live Stream
- CMT Music Awards Add More Star Power