Dierks Bentley will release a new EP, Country & Cold Cans, on Aug. 21. Produced by Jaren Johnston, the four-song collection will be available at iTunes and is inspired by his recent Country & Cold Cans tour that included shows in the U.S., Canada and Australia. In addition to the title track, the EP also includes "Grab a Beer," "Back Porch" and "Summer on Fire." Bentley said, "We thought we'd celebrate the end of summer and back to school with an EP of new material that's about cutting loose. It was really inspired by how young and crazy the fans on the Country & Cold Cans tour were earlier this year. I've written a lot with Jaren, and we thought it would be fun to get the guys in my band and a couple of cases of beer and go see what happens in the studio. I'm really happy with the tracks, and I think our crowd will dig it." He'll be performing at three SEC campuses during his Country & Cold Cans: Back to College tour with opening act, the Cadillac Black. The appearances take place Aug. 20 at the University of Georgia, Aug. 21 at the University of South Carolina and Aug. 22 at the University of Mississippi.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards
- Blake Shelton Tops Album List With Bringing Back the Sunshine
- Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame Inducts Four New Members