Dierks Bentley, Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton will headline the inaugural Watershed Music Festival this weekend. The three-day festival begins Friday (Aug. 3) at the Gorge Amphitheatre near George, Wash. Bentley will perform on Friday, along with Dwight Yoakam and Kix Brooks. Lambert will headline Saturday's show, following sets by Tracy Lawrence, Sara Evans and Uncle Kracker. Shelton's set will conclude the festival on Sunday, after performances from Brantley Gilbert, Thompson Square and Thomas Rhett. Many more local and national artists will appear at the festival. Three-day tickets are available for $150.
- Billy Currington Celebrates Latest No. 1
- Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett Share Spotlight at No. 1 Celebration
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- George Strait Presented Billboard Legend of Live Award