Carrie Underwood will star in two new VH1 specials this fall, she revealed on the network's Big Morning Buzz talk show in New York City on Wednesday (Aug. 15). Underwood's VH1 Unplugged will premiere on Oct. 2. In addition, her episode of Behind the Music will debut in the fall. Underwood said her mother, husband Mike Fisher and some of her childhood friends were interviewed for the special. Watch the announcement below.
- OFFSTAGE: The Voice Picks a Country Winner
- OFFSTAGE: How Brad Paisley Is Prepping for the Stones
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Six Seconds at a Time
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds