The first of several Rascal Flatts restaurants is scheduled to open later this year in Phoenix. Rascal Flatts Restaurant Group, a company formed by businessmen Philip Lama and Eric Soe, have partnered with the band to create and develop themed restaurants throughout the U.S. and Canada. The 14,000-square-foot restaurant in Phoenix will feature food, performances by nationally recognized-entertainment, a state-of-the-art sound stage, an elevated bar, an indoor/outdoor bar and retail space. According to the restaurant group's website, "Rascal Flatts chose Philip Lama to be the exclusive licensee because of his experience, creativity and commitment to the concept. He then entered into a partnership with Eric Soe and created Rascal Flatts Restaurant Group. Together they will develop an entertainment venue that most accurately projects the Rascal Flatts image." Additional restaurants are scheduled to open in 2013 in the following markets: Pittsburgh; Minneapolis; Columbus, Ohio; Raleigh, N.C.; Long Island, N.Y.; and Washington, D.C. Other locations are planned in 2014. They include: Boston/Cambridge, Mass.; Charlotte, N.C.; Tampa, Fla.; and Madison, Wis.
- OFFSTAGE: Blake Shelton to Go Motorboatin'
- Hunter Hayes' "Wanted" Goes Triple Platinum
- Carrie Underwood Pays Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims at 2013 CMT Music Awards
- Florida Georgia Line's Dreams Come True With CMT Music Awards
- Healing in the Heartland Concert Raises $6 Million for Tornado Relief