Jake Owen has scheduled his annual fundraising concert in his hometown of Vero Beach, Fla., for Dec. 15. The concert, the last date of the 11th annual CMT on Tour, will benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Autism Speaks and local programs for area youth through his charitable foundation, an events spokesperson told TCPalm.com. Owen and tennis player Mardy Fish, who have been friends since high school, have scheduled their annual Mardy's Tennis and Jake's Music Fest together since 2006, but their events will not coincide this year. CMT on Tour kicks off Oct. 10 in New York City. The tour -- titled Jake Owen: The Summer Never Ends 2012 -- includes special guests Love and Theft and Florida Georgia Line.
- It's a Baby Boy for Love and Theft's Stephen Barker Liles and Fiancée
- Zac Brown Will Begin Another Year of Country Music Babies
- Kacey Musgraves, Taylor Swift Top CMA Awards Nominees List for 2013
- CMA Awards: Nominees in Five Categories Announced
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Claim More Multiplatinum Plaques