Jake Owen has scheduled his annual fundraising concert in his hometown of Vero Beach, Fla., for Dec. 15. The concert, the last date of the 11th annual CMT on Tour, will benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, Autism Speaks and local programs for area youth through his charitable foundation, an events spokesperson told TCPalm.com. Owen and tennis player Mardy Fish, who have been friends since high school, have scheduled their annual Mardy's Tennis and Jake's Music Fest together since 2006, but their events will not coincide this year. CMT on Tour kicks off Oct. 10 in New York City. The tour -- titled Jake Owen: The Summer Never Ends 2012 -- includes special guests Love and Theft and Florida Georgia Line.
- OFFSTAGE: Tim McGraw Hears a "Young Hank Jr."
- CMA Music Festival Announces Performers for Free Concert Series
- Dierks Bentley Hangs With Sheryl Crow and Tim McGraw at ACM Party for a Cause
- Summerfest Books Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean
- Love and Theft's Eric Gunderson and Wife Welcome First Child