Mumford & Sons and Emmylou Harris have been confirmed for a new episode of CMT Crossroads. Set to tape this week in the Nashville area before an invitation-only audience, the British band and the Country Music Hall of Fame member will share the stage during the concert scheduled to air Sept. 20. It marks Mumford & Sons' first appearance on CMT Crossroads. Their new album, Babel, will be released Sept. 24 by Island/Glassnote. Harris previously shared the bill with Dave Matthews for a CMT Crossroads episode that premiered in 2004. Her most recent album, Hard Bargain, was released in 2011.
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame