Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers will join Vince Gill, Amy Grant, Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder, James Taylor and others Thursday night (Oct. 4) at New York's Radio City Music Hall during a concert to benefit the Children's Health Fund. The event celebrates the 25th anniversary of the nonprofit organization founded by Simon and Dr. Irwin Redlener to provide health care to the nation's most medically-underserved children. The concert will also feature appearances by Sting, Edie Brickell, Tina Fey, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, among others.
- Country Radio Seminar: From Mötley Crüe to George Jones
- Country Radio Broadcasters Laud Vince Gill With Career Achievement Award
- Florida Georgia Line, Luke Bryan Still Reign on Country Charts
- Kacey Musgraves Reclaims Top Album Crown With Same Trailer Different Park
- Civil Wars Win Another Grammy Over Mainstream Country Stars