Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers will join Vince Gill, Amy Grant, Paul Simon, Stevie Wonder, James Taylor and others Thursday night (Oct. 4) at New York's Radio City Music Hall during a concert to benefit the Children's Health Fund. The event celebrates the 25th anniversary of the nonprofit organization founded by Simon and Dr. Irwin Redlener to provide health care to the nation's most medically-underserved children. The concert will also feature appearances by Sting, Edie Brickell, Tina Fey, Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, among others.
- Country Music Cruise Sweepstakes: Win a Trip With Vince Gill, Kenny Rogers and Others
- Keith Urban's Wife Sings Along During 2013 CMT Music Awards
- Healing in the Heartland Concert Raises $6 Million for Tornado Relief
- Blake Shelton Honors Oklahoma's Heroes and Heart
- Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Set for May 29 in Oklahoma City