Scotty McCreery has donated some of his American Idol memorabilia to the North Carolina Museum of History in Raleigh for a new display. The exhibit case will feature the outfit he wore on American Idol when he sang with Tim McGraw, the lyric sheet for "Live Like You Were Dying" (which he sang with McGraw), a gold record presented to him for his debut album, Clear as Day and his mother's backstage pass for the American Idol final rehearsal. McCreery won American Idol in 2011. The items will remain on display through Jan. 4.
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- OFFSTAGE: Brad Paisley, Keith Urban Reflect on Father's Day
- Blake Shelton Recaptures Album Peak, Tim McGraw Owns Top Song
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Kenny Rogers, Kid Rock Surprise Fans at LP Field
- OFFSTAGE: Nelly Talks Tim McGraw and Florida Georgia Line