Florida Georgia Line's first single, "Cruise," has been certified gold by the RIAA for 500,000 digital downloads. The duo accepted gold plaques prior to their set on Wednesday night (Oct. 10) in New York City on the opening night of this year's CMT on Tour headlined by Jake Owen. "We are just blown away to have earned so many fans already, who are investing in our music," said Tyler Hubbard. "This is so cool! We have had so many great opportunities already and for our debut single to go gold already ... there just aren't any words!" added Brian Kelley.
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- OFFSTAGE: Florida Georgia Line Takes Me to 'Shine School
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- Florida Georgia Line and Co-Writers Celebrate "Get Your Shine On"
- Around the Web: Florida Georgia Line Reach a Mile Marker