Carrie Underwood's single "Blown Away" has been certified platinum by the RIAA for 1 million digital downloads. The song is also No. 1 on Billboard's country airplay chart. The track is Underwood's 11th single to reach platinum status. Underwood released the album Blown Away on May 1. It was certified platinum in September. The album's lead single, "Good Girl," was certified platinum in June.
- OFFSTAGE: How Brad Paisley Is Prepping for the Stones
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Six Seconds at a Time
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen Clarify Change of Plans at CMA Music Festival